Chapter 1 General rule
The name of This Association is “Davine Art Space Association” (hereinafter referred to as ‘This Association’).
The purpose of This Association is to contribute to enhancing cultural art, promote the protection of rights and interests of artists, and actualize a global exchange and promotion of cultural art.
This Association shall conduct the project specified in each of the following items to fulfill the purpose specified in the Article 2.
1. Project related to creative activities
2. Project related to home/overseas cultural art
3. Project related to development of home/overseas art
4. Project related to development of local cultures
5. Project related to cultural art involved in urban regeneration
6. Other additional projects run by social companies for operating this organization
Article 4(Location of Office)
The office of This Association shall be located within Busan.
Chapter 2 Membership
Article 5(Requirements/Procedures for Membership
1. A member of This Association shall be a person involved in the field of cultural art who is approved by the board.
2. An honorary member of This Association shall be a person involved either in the field of cultural art or in any other field who is both capable of making contributions to development of This Association and approved by the board.
Article 6(Authority of Member)
A Member of This Association shall be authorized to participate in managing This Association through the general meeting.
Article 7(Obligation of Member)
A Member of This Association shall be obligated to comply with the details specified in each of the following items.
1. Obligation to comply with all the regulations specified in Corporation Bylaws
2. Obligation to comply with all the matters determined through the genera meeting and executive meeting(board meeting)
3. Obligation to pay the membership dues and other shares
Article 8(Disciplinary Action)
A person who causes damages to the foundation purpose and honor of This Association shall be submitted to a disciplinary action determined through the executive meeting(board meeting).
Such disciplinary action shall be divided into expulsion, suspension of rights and reprimand.
Article 9(Withdrawal of Membership)
A person willing to withdrawal one’s membership shall submit a membership withdrawal form to the Chairman of This Association.
A person who contributes to the development and purpose fulfillment of This Association may be awarded based on the decision made through the executive meeting.